Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Will it let you upload an "updated" file?

I was just thinking of your removal problem. Will NG still allow you to "update" your submission? Go to your account > Portal Submissions > Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite/Edit Submission. Try uploading a blank .swf file, or maybe a small .swf file that explains why you had to remove the submission from NG (since it looks like people still aren't reading your description). The NG staff might then delete it entirely, but I don't think it'd be grounds for any disciplinary action. Either way, your problem is solved.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

frontpage plz

I always knew eBaumsworld was the "budget movie theater" of the internet, but I guess I never paid enough attention to it to realize they're blatantly ganking half the internet and making a profit off of it, and the SA-leeching code is absolutely subhuman.

The Flash itself is brilliant, too, especially the song lyrics.

This message needs to be spread to the darkest corners of the Internet. For the love of Christ, somebody put this on the front page.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

I DEMAND THAT YOU FATHER MY CHILDREN!!!

The only thing that could've POSSIBLY made this flash any better would be if you harmonized the voices like in the original song. As it is, you just made my entire freaking WEEK.

*Insert the letter X followed by a gazillion D's here*

TmsT responds:

How many kids you want? :P

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Wow, and yet...

The animation is incredible. It recalls the golden age of Looney Tunes and the like.

What it needed was faster and fresher humor. The humor, by and large, was safe, predictable, and even cliche. Good for nostalgia purposes, not so good if you want to be on the cutting edge of Flash animation. With better writing, though, you could really make waves. Keep it up!

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

About damn time.

Of course, you forgot to point out that Micheal Moore's hatred of America is nothing compared to his craving for attention, but I suppose that goes without saying. By far my favorite in this series.

TMNT intro TMNT intro

Sweet

You did a good job, and you didn't go for an exact clone of the original opening sequence either. And you brought back childhood memories for me, too.

just2pale responds:

makin a clone wasnt my goal.. just to come close,, i did change a few things.. so its not the exact opening., haha.